As we are all set to enter into a brand ‘New Year’, like many of you, I also made a list of goals for the coming year.
Frankly, I am an ordinary person and I can’t treat myself harsh 😉 Hence, my resolutions for the coming New Year are not extraordinary (but a little above ordinary) and I am sure attainable ;).
Here it goes, my to do list:
- Health: Every year health tops my list. There’s no doubt that I am quite health conscious and I really work for it. I eat sufficient fruits, salads, drink gallons of water and have enough sleep but there are times I tend to go easy. What I am planning this Year is –to be honest and consistent-No cheating!
- Blog sincerely: I know I won’t be able to blog daily, ever but I am determined to like and comment fellow bloggers’ efforts, every single day. I started blogging to express my feelings so re-blogging the posts of others is a thing, I rarely do. I promise myself and you, of unadulterated few posts (if not many), right from my heart.
- Priorities defined: I want to invest more time to take better care of important relations. I am putting up a challenge for myself-I have decided to call my parents every-day, without a miss. No matter what! and I have thought of doing one ‘selfless’ special thing (however small) for my partner, each day (without frowning 😉 and with a smile 🙂 ). Stop fantasizing! That may include making a cup of tea before asking ;).
- No more snoozing: I’ll Wake up at the first Beep of the alarm. Not easy, I know but I have plans. I am giving myself five days of luxury every month to hop this new routine, oops! (Hide that grin! It’s totally a fair deal).
- Exercise: I love Yoga and breathing exercises but sometimes I just feel like not doing them (instead of feeling active, sometimes I curl back and enjoy a short nap). So I will be going for ‘Surya-Namskar’ to add spice to the work-out and gradually increase the number of rounds to monitor the progress.
- Socialize more: Already started working on this one. Joined one actual social (nonstop chatty) group to know women from other circles and virtually started following people on Twitter. (I was hibernating for long 😉 ).
- Travel often: One trip already booked. I hope it turns out as amazing as I am assuming. Finger crossed! 🙂 .
- Finally, I am giving myself the liberty of doing “one thing”, in the year 2016 that I have never done before.
And I will be monitoring my progress every fourth month :).
Wish we all have a very Happy, Fruitful and Glowing Year.
Let us pledge to:
Frown less, Smile more.
Hate less, Love more.
Cry less, Laugh more.
And Eat More, Burn more.
Sleep more, Dream More.
Read More, Write More.
Like more, Comment more.
Care More and Share More.
Come let’s Rock the year 2016. 🙂