First of all, Thank you, Matt Matt and His Cats, who has nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award. It’s really sweet of you. You are a wonderful blogger and a nice person. I am not very techno-minded but I like the way you present your blog. This is the first time I have been nominated since I am in blogging childhood, right now. I loved doing this exercise of self praise. Thanks again.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Well, I can write a book on myself but you have asked for seven facts about me. So, here I go:-
- I am very ambitious, so career is a serious matter for me. But it doesn’t stop me from being a family person. If asked to choose one, I will definitely go for the latter because I trust myself that whatever the circumstances, I can create a ‘niche’ where I can achieve and fulfil my ambitions.
- I am a Great admirer of Nature, may be because I am brought up amid hills where I got the opportunity to savour each and every season; where rain means freshness and soothes the soul; Autumn is a visual treat in itself; Winter brings chilling breeze and picturesque snow laden peaks; Mountains bloom with happiness in Spring; and Summer is seen to come and go like a cherished guest.
- I love reading (I am a voracious reader). I can read anything, newspaper, magazine, novels, autobiographies and even dictionary. Just yesterday I bought three books for myself and would you believe from where? A book stall at Parent Teacher Meeting of my 3-year old daughter!
- I think more and talk less, comparatively. I have an analysing nature; I don’t make opinion based on what others say. My mind remains loaded with so many Whys and Hows? And when people give their opinions or should I say conclusions, based on little knowledge, I feel appalled. I know more but express less if I realize that person is not yet ready to take more. Being human, I too commit mistakes and learn my lessons.
- Monotonous life bores me, therefore, I keep experimenting and exploring new arena. For example, my latest achievement is obtaining my driving license. I am planning to learn how to play guitar and dance to the tunes of Salsa, some day. I love travelling and adventures thrill me, in particular.
- I try to do justice to every role of mine; as a daughter I am always concerned for my parents health; as a wife I try to contribute to happiness and contentment of my spouse; as a mother, I try to nurture my child and give her values; as a teacher, I try to not to be just a teach-er, and try to make a ‘change’ and for that I first become a ‘change’ myself (the one, I want to see in my students).
- I try to ‘live’ every moment of life to fullest and express myself: I relish food, I savour sleep, I smile often and laugh aloud, I love, care, sing, dance, read, write, frown, shout, work out…and I relax- I do whatever makes me feel ‘alive’ because I believe that we are not here to just ‘exist’; we are here to be ‘alive’.
because “ALIVE IS AWESOME…and SO AM I 🙂 !”
Finally, I again thank Matt for being so generous. Following are the names of Blogs, who according to me,deserve ‘The Lovely Blogger Award’:
- The Ninth Life
- The Span of My Hips
- Girl on the Contrary
- Extra Dry Martini
- Bright, shiny objects!
- The Flexi Foodie
- The Adventures of Fanny P.
- Naptime Writing
- Ankit Mishra
- From the Laundry Room
- Planet Bell
- Rejoice for the Day
- Rendezvous with my self..
- She makes it up…